Why Should We Drink Alkaline Water?
A pH level is a number that measures the acidity or alkaline of a substance on a scale from 0-14. Something with a pH of 1 would be very acidic, while something with a pH of 13 would be very alkaline.Our body is in constant battle to bring our pH level to neutral. As you can see from the chart below, some of our favorite food and drinks are very acidic.Alkaline water has a higher pH than average drinking water. Because of this, there is a belief that it can neutralize the acidity in our bodies. Advocates believe alkaline water may help with acid reflux, high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, and many other health benefits.
Think before you drink!
Did you know that most bottled water is also closer an acidic pH?.
Meet Kleenatap’s ALKALINE filter
Our Reverse Osmosis system has a post filter that gives you fresh and clean ALKALINE water. This system produces water with a 9+ pH level. It is the best technology on the market that eliminates contaminants and refines the water for consumption. Here are some of the amazing benefits of drinking alkaline water…
- Colon-cleansing properties and enhanced digestion
- Immune system support to help fight diseases
- Improves the body’s absorption of essential nutrients
- Increases blood oxygen levels for increased energy
- Alkaline water is “negatively charged” and acts as an antioxidant
- Reduces symptoms of a hangover, a cold, or the flu
- Weight loss, anti-aging properties, and skin health/li>
It truly doesn’t get better than this!
Benefits of drinking ALKALINE WATER
- Improves body’s absorption of essential nutrients
- Higher ph reduces the need for fat & cholesterol to protect the body from damaging acid
- Restores body functions by cleaning your cells from inside out
- Improves immune system to fight diseases
- Increases blood oxygen levels to deliver more energy
- Alkaline water is negatively charged and acts as an “antioxidant”
Cheers to health!!! We only have one body!